A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, we were forced to name variables and methods with very short names. When I started my career, I was programming Clipper and C. Clipper was a dBase compiler, so it only had 10 characters available for variable names. … Read the rest
For the purposes of this post, I’m going to assume that you already have the NUnit Test Runner installed. The question you are looking to get answered is, “How do I run NUnit from Visual Studio” or even more importantly, “How do I DEBUG NUnit test from Visual Studio”. … Read the rest
When I was in college, there were some guys I hung out with who played this game called “Questions” which they got from some book. Actually, it was a play.
Anyhow, the basic rules are:
- You can’t answer a question with a statement
- You can’t hesitate or make a false start
- You can’t repeat a question that has already been used
- You can’t ask a rhetorical question
- You can’t ask an unrelated question.