- Tightly coupled code runs faster.
- Tightly coupled code is easier to write.
- Test Driven Development increases development time.
- Test Driven Development negatively impacts code design.
- Knowing the names of design patterns isn’t important as long as you can use them.
- All my customer cares about is how soon they can have the product, not how clean the code is.
All of these statements, and others like them, are excuses for not writing code correctly. And you know what an excuse is, right?
The skin of a reason stuffed with a lie.