Yesterday we covered the basics of adding a page to the DotNetNuke CMS application. Today we continue with some of the advanced features.
Like this Article? Subscribe to get every article sent to your email.
- DotNetNuke Modules – Creating Base Modules Now that we have DotNetNuke installed into Visual Studio we can go ahead and create our first modules. Actually, creating the modules is pretty simple. But it is even easier to do it […]
- Adding a page to DotNetNuke Today we are going to take a look at adding a page to DotNetNuke. This is a feature that is relatively easy but new users often don't know how to get started and tend to be confused by […]
- DotNetNuke Modules – Internationalization (part 2) Last Thursday, we looked at how you could change the text of the modules in DotNetNuke. Today, we want to show you how to add that same capability to your own modules.When you […]
- Upload Files in DotNetNuke As many of you know by now, I use DotNetNuke for the majority of my web development projects. While DNN is a great environment to get web sites up quickly with. It's major down […]
- CMS vs Code It Yourself This post has been percolating in my brain for several weeks now and I think it’s finally at the point where it’s “done.” Well, see… The problem area is this. At what point […]
About Dave Bush