Today we are going to take a look at adding a page to DotNetNuke. This is a feature that is relatively easy but new users often don’t know how to get started and tend to be confused by all of the options once they finally figure out how to add the page. So, we’re going to go right down through the options on the screen and explain what each field is for and why you might want to use it.
Like this Article? Subscribe to get every article sent to your email.
- DotNetNuke Modules – Creating Base Modules Now that we have DotNetNuke installed into Visual Studio we can go ahead and create our first modules. Actually, creating the modules is pretty simple. But it is even easier to do it […]
- Adding a Page to DotNetNuke (Part 2) Yesterday we covered the basics of adding a page to the DotNetNuke CMS application. Today we continue with some of the advanced features.
- DotNetNuke – Collecting Profile at Registration Yesterday I was asked a question that I thought was one thing and ended up being another. But the question I thought it was is one worth answering here because it takes so darn […]
- Help! I deleted my DotNetNuke page or module Today, we are going to look at another commonly over looked feature of DotNetNuke and once again, this feature is not only one that can chew up a lot of space if you don't know about it, […]
- Upload Files in DotNetNuke As many of you know by now, I use DotNetNuke for the majority of my web development projects. While DNN is a great environment to get web sites up quickly with. It's major down […]
About Dave Bush