- Master the leading internet Web application programming languages
- Includes 5 levels of ASP.NET focusing on everything from server side programming concepts to globalization and data-binding
- Learn ASP.NET and VB.NET debugging procedures
- Includes 7 levels of VB.NET Visual Basic.NET programming levels
- Learn about everything from VB.NET error handling to polymorphism and upgrading applications to VB.NET
Interactive Instructor-Based Active Server Pages (ASP)/Visual Basic (VB).NET Bundle Video Training Course on DVD-ROM. Computer Based Training (CBT) and Video Based Training (VBT) have emerged as the premier training tools in recent years. KeyStone Self-Paced CBT/VBT courses are known for their high quality in-depth content. Compared to traditional training methods, KeyStone courses cost less and users can learn faster while taking advantage of some of the best trainers in the industry. They are easy to use, comfortable to follow, perfect for training at the office, on the road, or at home.
Like this Article? Subscribe to get every article sent to your email.
- What’s In My Blogging Toolbox? So as I thought this week about what I might write, I decided to review the various tools that I use to get stuff done. I started this post with the stuff I use to create the blog […]
- Extension Methods in VB.NET Last week we took a look at Extension Methods in CSharp. Today we will continue looking at Extension methods using VB.NET syntax. It's obvious by comparing the syntax in VB.NET to the […]
- Intellisense Everywhere in VB 9 (and a small bug) One of the features the CSharp guys have had for quite a while is Intellisense everywhere. Want to create a private variable? Just start typing private and hit the tab key as soon as the […]
- DotNetNuke Modules – Creating Base Modules Now that we have DotNetNuke installed into Visual Studio we can go ahead and create our first modules. Actually, creating the modules is pretty simple. But it is even easier to do it […]
- ASP.NET MVC in Action The Model-View-Controller pattern—universally known as MVC—provides a stable, testable approach to web application development by separating the major functions—or concerns—of an […]
About Dave Bush
Dave Bush is a .NET programmer and Certified ScrumMaster who is passionate about managing risk as it relates to developing software. When he is not writing or speaking about topics related to Application Lifecycle Risk Management (ALRM), he is an example to his peers as he develops web sites in the ASP.NET environment using industry best practices.