I’ve been tracking Sara Ford’s blog for a while. Every day a new tip. Today’s is one I hadn’t seen before. You can log your command window session to a file.
Pretty cool. Now, all I need is a reason to use it.
Sara Ford’s WebLog : How to log your command window session
Technorati Tags: visual studio 2008
del.icio.us Tags: visual studio 2008
Like this Article? Subscribe to get every article sent to your email.
- Two Time-saving VS Command Line Parameters I realize that many of my readers load one project at the beginning of the day and continue to work on only that project. You guys won't benefit as much from this tip as those of us who […]
- Multi-Targeting One of the big new features that have been advertised with Visual Studio 2008 is this thing called Multi-Targeting. This lets you write code for .NET 2.0 (or 3.0) even though 2008 is […]
- My Visual Studio Toolbox loading...Last week I started on a blog post about the tools I use and it ended up being about the tools I use for blogging and podcasting.Today I thought I’d work on something a […]
- Readable Code Time out today for just a bit of a rant.Several years ago, I posted a top ten list for why you shouldn't buy Visual Studio 2008. Most people totally got that this was all tongue in […]
- SQL Express Mixed Mode Authentication So, I'm getting ready to do some data binding demos and I realized that when I installed Visual Studio, I forgot to install SQL Server Express first so that I could control the […]
About Dave Bush