Presenting At the CT .nET Code Camp
Hey! Just a quick note here to tell you all I’ll be presenting two sessions at the .NET Code Camp this Saturday.
My first session will be about general Unit Testing using NUnit and CSharp.
My second session will be about using Selenium, NUnit and .NET to test web applications.
We already have 150 people signed up. Hope to see you there.
Other post in TDD
- Test Driven Specifications - February 25th, 2014
- Unit Test Structure - March 11th, 2014
- When You Really Need All Of Your NUnit Test In One Class - March 18th, 2014
- TDD Isn’t All About Testing - March 25th, 2014
- Automated Web Application Functional Testing - April 1st, 2014
- What Not To Test - April 9th, 2014
- Make Your Test Work For You - April 18th, 2014
- Don’t Comment Out That Test - April 24th, 2014
- The Proper Function of QA - May 1st, 2014
- Presenting At the CT .nET Code Camp - May 12th, 2014
- CT Code Camp Demos - May 18th, 2014
- TDD Saves Time – A Story - May 22nd, 2014
- What is SpecFlow… - June 12th, 2014
- Running Selenium In Parallel With Any .NET Unit Testing Tool - July 31st, 2014
- Is Your Architecture Crippling Your Unit Testing? - September 4th, 2014
- Selenium Performance Improvements - October 2nd, 2014
- Technical Debt Is Inevitable - October 16th, 2014
- NUnit, Unity Dependency Injection, MOQ and Private Fields - October 23rd, 2014
- NUnit & Visual Studio - December 4th, 2014