Last week we took a short look at the new ListView control in ASP.NET 3.5. Today, we’ll take a brief look at Add/Edit/Delete. This is actually pretty simple stuff.
Like this Article? Subscribe to get every article sent to your email.
- Sorting the ListView in ASP.NET Are you confused about how to implement sorting in the new ListView control in ASP.NET 3.5? Join me as I show you in this step by step video showing you exactly how to sort a ListView, […]
- ListView and the DataPager One of the new controls that Visual Studio 2008 brings us is the ListView. Now, the ListView control is really several different controls all rolled into one. There is a lot to see with […]
- Converting a DataList to a ListView Yesterday, I spent the bulk of the day converting a DataList to a ListView. I thought I'd spend a little time relating the process for those of you who might be interested in doing […]
- Paging on a Datalist This morning, my email had the following question: “I am having a problem with datalist. Is it possible to do paging on datalist? If yes, what is the solution? I am using VB.NET on […]
- Is LINQ Multi Layered? Several weeks ago, we discussed the point of Multi-Layered Architectures. We discussed what a multi-layered architecture looks like, and the problems it solves. Today, what I want to […]
About Dave Bush