I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be presenting at the Connecticut dotNet User’s Group on Tuesday 1/17/17. Yes, I know this is kind of last minute, but we just put this together this last week.
You can get more information here.
This is a free event, but registration is required.
If you live in the area, I’m looking forward to meeting you there.
This page contains copyright material from http://blog.dmbcllc.com
and you have no rights to copy and paste the full text into your own blog even if you have written permission to the contrary. Violations will be reported.
Other post in Angular 2
- Angular 2 – First Impressions [Compared to Angular 1] - February 25th, 2016
- Angular 2 Thoughts - October 4th, 2016
- Getting Started with Angular 2 - October 25th, 2016
- Unit Testing an Angular 2 CLI Project - November 22nd, 2016
- Adding Client Side Routing to Angular 2 - November 29th, 2016
- Angular 2 Lazy Loading - December 6th, 2016
- Reasons to use RxJS Today - December 13th, 2016
- Dissecting Angular 2 Modules - December 20th, 2016
- Awesome Angular2 Architecture Options and Opinions - December 27th, 2016
- What if Everything Was Immutable? - January 10th, 2017
- Presenting Angular2 at the CT DotNET User’s Group - January 14th, 2017
- Unit Testing an Angular 2 CLI Project This week we want to continue our series about Angular 2 by looking at the Unit Testing capabilities that Angular 2 provides for us. What we want to cover today is:
Tweaking Karma to […]
- TypeScript and Electron The Right Way I’ve been working on a new project over the last weeks that involves getting TypeScript and Electron working together. Unfortunately, the amount of information available on how to do this […]
- Reasons to use RxJS Today If you’ve started looking at Angular 2, one of the things that you’ll notice is that RxJS has gotten a bit of a toe hold in the framework. This becomes apparent the first time you try to […]
- Awesome Angular2 Architecture Options and Opinions On the subject of Angular2 Architecture, the perception is that Angular 2 is a highly-opinionated architecture. But even though there is a style guide for Angular 2, there are a lot of […]
- Angular 2 – First Impressions [Compared to Angular 1] I’ve spent the last week putting together a reference app for Angular 2. It is a great exercise to try to nail down the basics of how a new framework works. Next week I plan on doing a […]
About Dave Bush
Does your team need additional help in any of the above? Contact Dave today.