Today we’ll continue our series on reflection by looking at Properties. If you haven’t already seen the videos on how to load the assembly or how to call the constructor, you’ll probably want to watch those first.
Reflection – Loading the Assembly
Reflection – Calling the Constructor
Like this Article? Subscribe to get every article sent to your email.
- C# Properties Get and Set My son is learning to program. Last week he asked me to explain C# properties get and set and, as it turns out, it looks like many others are asking for the same. So, I’ve decided […]
- Reflection -The Constructor Remember, last week we started a series on using Reflection in our .NET applications. We've loaded the assembly already, so the next step is creating the object. Today's tutorial will […]
- Reflection – Loading The Assembly Recently, I received a question from a web visitor asking me to cover reflection. So, I'm going to start a series on reflection. Remember, if you have any questions you can ask […]
- Reflection and Interfaces Today is the last official installment in the series on reflection. If you've been following along, you've probably notice that calling code in other classes using reflection is a […]
- Reflection – Accessing Methods Today is the next to last installment on reflection. We will look at how to call methods and pass parameters. This is going to look a lot like what we've already done in […]
About Dave Bush