When I was in college, there were some guys I hung out with who played this game called “Questions” which they got from some book. Actually, it was a play.
Anyhow, the basic rules are:
- You can’t answer a question with a statement
- You can’t hesitate or make a false start
- You can’t repeat a question that has already been used
- You can’t ask a rhetorical question
- You can’t ask an unrelated question.
There was also this podcast at DotNetRocks where they were talking about a beer app and how they had added game elements to the app by adding badges for various types of beer to get you out of your comfort zone. Maybe there is one for “My first beer that I liked” because I’ve yet to find something I like. But give me a good Merlot!
All of this got me to thinking about how we might turn Test Driven Development into something of a game.